Welcome to SoHo Yogurt Cafe, a self-serve frozen yogurt shop located in the Wegmans plaza at the corner of Latta and Long Pond Rds in the town of Greece (Rochester, NY).
What distinguishes us from other frozen yogurt shops?
SoHo Yogurt Cafe offers a variety of yogurts, custards, and sorbets. We are also Rochester's exclusive retailer of the Only 8 brand of frozen yogurt -- only 8 calories per ounce and so delicious!
More than just yogurt
Of course we specialize in yogurt, but at SoHo Yogurt Cafe we offer a variety of delectable treats for our customers to enjoy. These goodies include: soups, salads, paninis, bageldogs, pizza bagels, Finger Lakes coffee, tea, chai, sorbet, cookies, cakes, and so much more. Our menu is updated frequently, so please let us know if there's something you'd like to see us carry. Stop in for lunch today!
Locally owned and family-operated
We don't belong to a large national chain. Rather, SoHo Yogurt Cafe is a locally owned family business. Our family has been in food service for more than twenty years, and we also own SoHo Bagel Cafe in the Stoneridge Plaza.
The SoHo experience is for everyone
- Our cafe is elegant and comfortable, designed to appeal to both children and adults.
- Need to do your homework or prepare that important presentation for the office? No problem! We offer FREE WiFi for all of our customers to enjoy.
- In a hurry? Phone in your order and we'll have it ready for you to pickup. Call us at: (585) 225-0786.
- Our cafe has a big screen TV with sofa seating, a large collection of DVD movies for your viewing pleasure, and even an XBOX with games! Come in, sit down, and relax as you enjoy your food.
- We have a special section for young children with fun toys available.
- Have your next fundraiser or birthday party at SoHo. Call us for details.
- Finally, and most importantly: at SoHo Yogurt Cafe you'll be treated like family.
Come visit us at SoHo Yogurt Cafe. Also, be sure to follow us on social media by clicking on the buttons in the lower right corner. We promise to flood your newsfeed with tons of photos of our delicious food. See you soon!
Last updated: March 22, 2015